1. What worked well for you in terms of preparing for mock exams?
Preparing by testing with friends helped a lot, I noticed on what I really didn’t know.
2. What will you do differently to prepare for the May exams?
I would start to prepare a lot earlier, since I started realizing that I didn’t have much time to study in the end.
3. Make a list of each class in which you will write an exam. What topics are you most comfortable with? What do you need to review?
Classes I will take exams:
- Coordinated Sciences
Most comfortable subjects for me are Japanese and Coordinated Sciences.
I feel that I need to review and study more maths.
Questions for reflecting the first semester:
1. What are you most proud of in your semester one results? Why?
I was proud to see that I improved on all sciences, and music areas.
2. Given the comments of your teachers, what do you most need to work on?
I need to work on recommending more ideas in class, being more cooperative during class discussions.
3. How will you work on #2 above?
I will try to speak up when having a discussion in class.
4. How do you feel about your Approaches to Learning (ATL) feedback?
There are points where I need to improve, however I am improving from last year.
5. Review the learning goals you established in Semester One. In what ways have you met them? What remains to be done?
I have met some of the goals, however there are goals remained. I will work on these this semester as well.
This is my final design for the school planner 2011~ 2012:
This is my process on this work:
YIS Planner 2011-2012