Student focus questions:
1. What are you most proud of in your semester one results? Why?
I am most proud of my Japanese because I am not really confident in that subject however, I think I put a lot of effort and always trying my best.
2. Given the comments of your teachers, what do you most need to work on?
Teachers comment that I should contribute to class discussion more.
3. How will you work on #2 above?
Be able to put my hand up in class discussions and ask many question to the teacher.
4. How do you feel about your Approaches to Learning (ATL) feedback?
I feel that all my subjects were overall average. All of feedbacks were good. Getting back the feedback I would like to improve more each semester.
5. Review the learning goals you established in Semester One. In what ways have you met them? What remains to be done?
One of my goals was to improve my reading and writing kanji. I think I sort of achieved this goal. I would like to still continue keeping my kanji. My second was to improve higher marks. That was my first semester report so from the feedback that I have received, I would like to improve. My last goal was to be able to comprehend an essay. I don’t think I have achieved this goal because in semester one I didn’t really do some comprehending essay. In semester two I would like to achieve this goal.