In Drama class today we watched Gene Kelly’s one of his most famous song and dance. I thought that this was really unique because Gene Kelly had used his prop, umbrella in a timing that we would like. And I liked how they moved places of him dancing. He also has varieties of props, he used props that were regularly on the street. And I think that we were able to get into the song and dance the whole time from the start because he started humming the lyrics of the song. I also like that there is some story line in the dance. I think that it also attracts the audiences eyes when he just stops and only sings or, when he stops singing and just dances. He uses all kinds of dances and attracts the audience. He uses other people that does not have to do and the dance, but I think that these people were well mixed with Gene Kelly.
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
- Keigo on Drama Reflection
- Mr T on PE Assessment Why does the world play?
- thomasa on PE Assessment Why does the world play?
- David Noon on P.E Cross Country
- Susie Clifford on Values
- David Noon on Basketball unit reflection
- 17matsumural on Why is Language powerful?
- James on Science Food test
- 17matsumural on Science Food test
- Kim Cofino on Evaluate Reflection – Tutorial
I am going to write about mainly about soccer and reflection on school.