This is the presentation that Kazuki and I made. This is a little nerdy, but please watch. The purpose of this project was finding out how to use google presentation. I think that the pros of google presentation was that we were able to share the google presentation and able to work on the same time. Also, like other presentation applications, we are able to share, and not only sharing it is possible to change the presentation, and overwrite on it. In google presentation we only need ti make a gmail account and no need of downloading or paying money. But in google presentation it is not only pros. There are also cons. I think that the cons of google presentation is that there are not that much types of font colors. And in google presentation there are no transitions, so I think that in google presentation, we have to make our presentation more interesting with our talking and not by technology.
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
- Keigo on Drama Reflection
- Mr T on PE Assessment Why does the world play?
- thomasa on PE Assessment Why does the world play?
- David Noon on P.E Cross Country
- Susie Clifford on Values
- David Noon on Basketball unit reflection
- 17matsumural on Why is Language powerful?
- James on Science Food test
- 17matsumural on Science Food test
- Kim Cofino on Evaluate Reflection – Tutorial
I am going to write about mainly about soccer and reflection on school.