I think that I was able to show scientific skills. I think I searched a good amount of information about how the Nuclear power plant generate electricity and how uranium facilitates atomic bombs. I think that I did use some scientific language, but I think I could have used more. The most challenging thing for me in this project, was that it was really difficult to understand what each scientific word meant. If I had another chance to do this project I am interested in doing Gadolinium. It looks interesting for me, because it is contained in the MRI system.
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
- Keigo on Drama Reflection
- Mr T on PE Assessment Why does the world play?
- thomasa on PE Assessment Why does the world play?
- David Noon on P.E Cross Country
- Susie Clifford on Values
- David Noon on Basketball unit reflection
- 17matsumural on Why is Language powerful?
- James on Science Food test
- 17matsumural on Science Food test
- Kim Cofino on Evaluate Reflection – Tutorial
I am going to write about mainly about soccer and reflection on school.