Science One World Essay Project Reflection
This is my science essay about SARS.
In science class, we wrote an essay about diseases. We were able to choose a diseases and research about it. There were some choices given, but we were also able to choose our own. I chose SARS and I think it was really interesting, because SARS was a new illness.
I’m proud of …
- I think I included the things that I needed to. For example, we needed to include at least two example of how SARS helped the world.
- I tried my best. Some people say trying your best is the best and I agree with that statement.
- I couldn’t arrange my time.
- I was a little confused by some things. For example, I didn’t know how SARS helped the world culturally, environmentally, politically and socially, because it was such a new illness so it didn’t have that much history.
- I could have arranged my time more better, so that I can do the finish the science essay and also other project in time.
- I could have asked things that I didn’t know to the teacher.
- One of the things that I learned is what SARS stands for, because at the start of this project, I didn’t even know what SARS is.
- I also learned that SARS is a diseases that makes you have difficulty with breathing.
- I learned that one thing can affect other things really quickly.