Too Be healthy. The way you can be healthy is too:
- Eat healthy
- Don’t be too skinny or too fat
- Eat good breakfast
- Stay balanced mentally and a physical way
- A good sleep
To be unhealthy is too be:
- Too fat
- too skinny
- eating junk food too often
- no sleep
The 5 main types of fitness are:
- Cardiovascular endurance
- Muscular Strength
- Muscular Endurance
- Body Composition
What is heart rate?
The amount of blood that is pumped into your body.
Resting heart rate is when your completely calm and relaxed. The lower the better. The way you know what your heart rate is, is you do 220 divided by your age. Now that isn’t your regular heart rate but your maximum heart rate. There are 2 great ways to check your pulse and you can find your resting heart rate. Put your index and your ring finger on your wrist or neck. Now you stay completely still. Now check over the next 60 seconds.
Today in PE we did multipul fitness test and this was my results:
- Muscular Endurance Test Push ups = 32 Sit ups
- CV Endurance, Coordination Burpies = 33 Burpies
- Flexibility sit and stretch = 12.5
- BMI = 18.8
Want to find out yours go here!