1. Are there certain ideas, or social messages, that influence the kinds of photos that girls typically post? How might these attitudes affect the kinds of photo comments girls post amongst themselves?
I think the certain ideas that influence what girls typically do online, is Selfie’s and photoshop.
2. Are there certain ideas, or social messages, that influence the kinds of photos that guys typically post? How might these attitudes affect the kinds of photo comments guys post amongst themselves?
I think some guys try and be funny online.
3. Are people aware of their online images? Do they try to make themeslves look certain ways? Why or why not?
I think people do try to make look them self look better. Because they want to look better.
4. Do we have different expectations for how girls and guys should look or act online? If so, where do we learn these attitudes? If not, why not?
Yes because of the peer pressure from school or past postest.
5. How aware are you of how you comment on other people’s photos? Do you think this differs for guys and girls?