Archive for April 2012
For the unit, we were learning about elements. I did the element Sodium because not only because it was easy, but also I thought their were many information. I thought I would do good, however it was hard that find resources. It took me time. I found pictures. My poster was a bit empty. I could have add more information but I think adding too many information would be not organized also. I think it was good using the computer for writing and for pictures. I think I should have organized my poster, and also more information. I think I was okay because my poster had 3 things that was made by sodium.I was rushing a lot, so next when I make posters, I should be more accurate.
1. Describe 2 strengths of your basketball play. For example you might explain how you are really good at passing the ball quickly to your team mates. Also explain why this is an important skill.
2. Describe 2 areas for improvement in your basketball play. This might be something to do with you lay up shot. Please explain what exactly you cant quite do.
3. Explain Man to Man defence in detail- Include:
What is it?
When would a coach use man to man defense?
How does it work?
Give some technical pointers (for example use of hands) as to how you would play. Do you know an alternative to man to man defence? When might you use this defense?
4. Name 3 rules in the game of basketball.
5. What is your goal to improve in basketball?