During this unit we had to make mash-ups. I put two album covers together because I thought it was the easiest thing for me to do in the time I had. I made several mashed up album covers, my favorite was a Beatles cover but with dora, barney and other cartoon characters. I think my strengths were using photoshop. Since I hadn’t used it very much before it was interesting to get taught how to use it. It was quite easy to use once I knew how to use it but at first it was very difficult to know how to edit the pictures. My weakness was coming up with ideas. I had a hard time figuring out what albums to mash-up. Most albums were not very easy to mash-up because of the way that it was made but some were quite easy to edit and make a mash-up albums cover. I think my product could be improved by having the cover look less edited. I think that it should look like it was meant to be like that but I don’t think my album covers did that. Also some of them are not edited that well, and have gaps that should be filled with a design. I used photoshop to photo shop my photos.
Here are some of the photos that I mashed-up.