In music class we had a task to chose a famous person, I chose Queen Victoria because she was queen when she was young but also had to be well mannered.
1. Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-flat major– Queen Victoria played piano and this song involves piano. It also is classical and would have been composed around the same time Queen Victoria was alive. If she really liked to play piano then she might also like the sound of it.
2. Agitata da due venti– Queen victoria apparently used to like italian opera. This song is sung by Cecilia Bartoli, a famous italian opera singer. To sing opera it involves using a lot of breathing techniques and Cecilia Bartoli is very good at that.
3. Ustad Amjad Ali Khan– Ustad Amjad Ali Khan is an Indian classical musician who plays the Sarod. When Queen Victoria was queen the british empire was expanding. Some british people moved to India and some Indian’s moved to the U.K. Both countries had an influence on each other. India could have influenced the Queen in her music choses.
4. Lieder ohne Worte– Queen Victoria married Prince Albert in 1840. They played duets on piano together. This was a song that Prince Albert played, and could have been converted to a duet.
5. Good Morning Midnight– This is a more recent style of music, but I think that the tune to this song is something that Queen Victoria would enjoy.