In class we had to make a SMART goal. We had to make 3 and explain it specifically:
(1) My first goal is to Practice Piano 1 hour and 30 minutes 3 times in a week.
This goal is important to me because playing the piano is something I like to do, and its like my passion. The benefits of achieving this goal are that I can be better at piano, and challenge in more hard songs and learn different kind of techniques. I would like to achieve this goal by practicing some songs on the piano, and find some different songs tutorial on youtube so I can teach myself. The steps I will take to achieve this goal are to:
- Warm Up
- Singing while playing the piano so I can challenge myself to new things.
(2) My second goal is to run 6 km on weekends(saturdays/sundays)
This goal is important to me because it helps my health and my athletic skills. Its important to me because sometimes you need to exercise so you won’t be fat. The benefits of achieving this goal are that I can have strength to run more. So I won’t get tired when I run at P.E(Cross Country). I would like to achieve this goal by running with my ipod so I can keep up the pace and the rhythm. And don’t forget to stretch before I run so I won’t get Muscle Pain. The steps I will take to achieve this goal are to:
- Stretch before I run.
- Eat healthy food after I run(Eg. Salad, water).
- Put good songs on my ipod so that I can keep up the pace and rhythm.
(3) My third goal is to sleep at 10:00 pm
This goal is important to me because it’s for my health and it really helps because I’m still growing. If I slept late I might not wake up in the morning and get late for school. The benefits of achieving this goal are growing taller and sleep earlier so I could wake up in the morning. I would like to achieve this goal by sleeping 1 hour early and set the alarm clock on 7:30 so I could have extra sleep. Also, to no go on the computer before I sleep because it makes me harder to sleep if I was on the computer. The steps I will take to achieve this goal are to:
- Exercise and eat healthy food so I could sleep more faster.
- Read a little bit of books one hour before I go to sleep. Reading books/or going on the computer makes my eyes tired so I have to rest.
School Works that I am proud of: