Three new things I learned in this Unit are:
- What participios are and how you use them.
- I actually learned a lot of historical information during this Unit which really shows that we are now transitioning between learning the language and learning the history of the countries.
- The difference between the preterit and the imperfect. I now mostly know when to use which one and I am capable of using both in my writing.
Four Questions I still have are:
- Which cultures specifically focused on story telling, maybe even did it as a daily ritual/routine?
- Is it somehow related to bedtime stories that parents tell their children nowadays?
- What is the use of the present perfect? When do you use it?
- Did people used to use legends to learn about ‘history’ or why did people start telling each other stories?
Things that went well during this unit are:
- I am proud of my writing during this unit. It was a lot easier for me to use my own words rather than translations.
- My fluency and confidence in speaking spanish improved quite a bit. I am still no where near speaking without errors but I have managed to improve it a bit.
My goals for the next Unit are:
- To improve my studying habits. This was something i was good at in the first unit but during this unit I stopped doing this. I would like to restart this habit.
- Expanding my vocabulary by adding all of the new vocal to my quizlet and using it to study.
- Doing extra curricular activities so that continuing to learn becomes less challenging.