My topic for tutorials is cooking. I chose three different tutorials, and one was how to make chocolate chip cookies, how to make pizzas, and how to make pancakes. My favorite one was the chocolate chip cookie tutorial. Which is this one↓
This is my favorite one because first of all, I love to eat chocolate chip cookies and I never made it by myself. From this video, I learned that,
- there is a way to use unsalted butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips.
- Ruth Graves Wakefield invented the chocolate chip cookie by mistake which turned out to be famous.
- we don’t have to make the shape like a cookie when we bake it. We just take one scoop with a spoon and bake it and it makes a cookie shape when it is done.
I thought the tutorial was good because she, the person who’s in the tutorial,
- explained the materials at the first and showed it. It is good because we will know what we need to make it from the start so that we don’t need to watch the video to the end and see what we need. Also, we won’t have to stop it many times.
- told us what the video is about and what it will look like from the start. It is good because we will know what we are making and the target.
- told us the tips. It is good because that way, we could prevent failures and mistakes.
Even though it is a good tutorial, I thought these things would have made it better:
- talked more slowly because it was hard to understand and I had to stop several times and play it again.
- said what we could use instead for some of the materials because if we couldn’t find the materials, we can use similar ones or other things instead.
- showed us correctly because in this video. She said to put in 4 eggs at first but she only put in 2 eggs. That made us confused a little.