- 1. Sandra tells her family to hurry because she says that her pen pal; Pamela is going to arrive at 10:20.
- 2. Sandra says she is 16 years old, she is tall and she has brown hair. She also says she has a red skirt and a black suitcase.
- 3. They go inside and wait for Pamela.
- 4. His first mistake is he sees a girl with brown hair, she is tall and is wearing a red skirt and has a black suitcase so he thinks it’s Pamela and he goes and picks her up.
- 5. At the end, Madame Lepic and Sandra come out with Pamela, and the driver that was supposed to pick up Patricia sees Patricia from far away. Everything goes right until Patricia realizes that she has the wrong suitcase so she calls Mr. Lepic and then he switches suitcases.
- 1. e
- 2. d
- 3. a
- 4. c
- 5. b
- 1. tell what time it is? – Il est neuf heures du matin.
- 2. ask what someone looks like? – Comment est-elle?
- 3. ask how someone’s trip was? – Tu as fait bon voyage?
- 4. express concern for someone? – Ça va? Pas trop fatiguée?
- 5. introduce someone? – Je te présente…
- apologize for your mistake? – Excusez-moi…
4. What might happen next is everything goes okay, but somehow Patricia will probably see the Lepic family again.