1. What did you learn about yourself?
I learnt that a lot of times, I tend to add on the talker and jokester in the group. In addition, I start conversations and keep people in a happy mood. I support leaders, and make strong decisions as well.
2. Describe the challenges you faced and the ways you challenged yourself.
The challenge was to talk to surroundings that I usually don’t and I think I was successful doing that.
3. How did you develop self reliance?
I think I already had a pretty well developed self reliance and the expedition was not that challenging.
4. What would you do differently next time?
Next time, I would like to spend more time leading the group.
5. Describe your role in the community of the expedition, and your connection with the YIS community.
My role was to talk, craft, and be the medic. I help add on to conversations and help make decisions with the leaders.