1. For a competition at school.
2. The beach, flowers, the sea, etc.
3. An overview of general information of Martinique.
4.A fisher, a worker from bank, Stéphane and his father.
5. They are trying to show the daily life of Martinique residence.
1. Agnès et Jean-Philippe
2. Stéphane et Lisette
3. Stéphane et Lisette
4. Agnès et Jean-Philippe
5. Stéphane et Lisette
1. C’est une bonne idée, ce reportage photographique. Ça te tente de le faire avec moi?
2. Pourquoi pas?
3. On se promène, on se baigne, on se bronze. La mer, le sable, le soleil, les cocotiers, l’eau couleur turquoise, les sports nautiques… La Martinique — c’est magnifique!
4. Chez nous, il fait beau, chaud même parfois, mais il y a toujours un peu de pluie.
5. Beaucoup de gens se lèvent à 4h parce que leur travail commence très tôt. Le soir, on prépare le repas en famille. D’habitude, on se couche de bonne heure, mais on a toujours le temps de s’amuser. Cette employée de banque aime danser, surtout le zouk.
Je vais faire des photos pour quelque chose unique et original pour Tokyo et Japon, notamment des coutume et culture de japonais. Pour les plats par exemple, il y a les sushi et sashimi, et les ramen. En japon, il y a les vêtements original, aussi, les yukata. C’est de vêtements traditionnel pour des Japonais. En le finalement, je vais faire des photos de bâtiments japonais traditionnel, car les sanctuaires et des palaces.
During the October of 2018, all grade nine students, including myself, went to Niigata for a three-day-hike. Even through personally, I am a experienced hiker, there are still learnings occurred during this experience. Therefor, this reflection will be focusing on explaining and analyzing personal learnings during this experience, including specific outdoor skills and social skills.
This outdoor skill I improved the most is hiking in wet condition. The region we hiked in have a high % of moisture, which caused the road to be muddy, which therefor slippery. Image 2 below shows how the slope plus the wetness made hiking very challenging. Even through I do have many hiking and outdoor experience, hiking in slippery condition is my weakness. Additionally, I usually hike with my hiking stick, which I did not use during this experience. This makes finding balance for everyone in the hike very difficult.Image 2: Slippery muddy “road” with very steep slope.
I overcome this challenge by being extra careful, and making wise choices for the place for landing my feet. This idea is very easy to think about, but wasn’t very simple when taking actual action. Additionally, from my experience with hiking previously, walking in slippery condition is always my weakness. The practices and exercises provided by this opportunity improved my personally skills a lot.
Second, I think this opportunity enhance my social skills and friendship. This opportunity provided me the chance of trusting my classmate and vice verse in a way that never happened before. Team-work is required during both the hike and back in the campsite. An example will be my “tent-mate” and I need to build a tent together. My knowledge about camping supported me be the role of a leader, and teach others about the skills. This enhance the trust between my classmates and I, which therefore enhance my friendship.
1. Qu’est-ce que vous voulez. . .
2. Pourqoui est-ce que tu ne . . .
3. C’est un bon idée!
4. Vous veux . . .
5. Oui, Je veux bien.
Si j’ai un invitation for prends un diner avec un family de francais, je suis dire aux ils je ne manger pas du porc, parce-que ma religion. Je suis dire aux ils je préfére de cuisine Français, parce-que je vodrais essayer de cuisine tranditionnel.
Je sui en vacances à la Martinique. Nous visitons la martinique du une semaine. Ici, le climat est un petit qeu chaud. Il faut beau! La mature est très belle. Il y a beaucoup de bateaux. J’aim beaucoup les plages et la mer. Je suis allé nager beaucoup. j’ai volé mon drone, aussi. ici, les plats sont dèlicieux. Il y a une plage de sable noir. Aprés ton arriveé ici, si ta veux, on pourrait visiter la montagne et voler mon drone ensemble. La vue est incroyable. Comme tu vas venir en Martinique, prends des tee-shirt et des shorts, parce qu’il fait très chaud. N’oublie pas tes maillots de bain pour nager en mer. Finalement, prends des sandales. J’attends ta visite avec impatience.
1. Because they are going to the air port to pick her friend up.
2. She’s 16 years old, she’s tall and have brown hair. She will be wearing a red skirt be and she will carrying a black suitcase.
3. Sandra and Mrs. Lepic went to pick up Pamela.
4. He saw Patricia and thought she was Pamela because she fit the description, too.
5. Patricia was carrying the wrong suitcase.
1. Il est neuf heures du matin.
2. Comment est-elle?
3. Ça va? Pas trop fatiguée?
4. Tu as fait bon voyage?
5. Je te présente…
Bertrand run to the car and change the suitcase back.
1. How was Hélène’s weekend? 2. Did Magali have a good weekend? Why? Why not? 3. Do you think Magali likes Ahmed? How can you tell? 4. Why does Magali have to hang up?
1. Helene did her home work, read some books and watch TV during the weekend.
2. Magali had a great weekend, because she went to a village with her friends, Florent and Ahmad.
3. I think so, because they were talking a lot. Also, Ahmed bought her a present.
4. Because her dad need to use the phone.
Put Magali’s activities in order according to Un week-end spécial.
Elle est allée au théâtre antique.
Elle est allée aux Baux-de-Provence.
Elle a parlé avec Hélène au téléphone.
Elle a rencontré un garçon sympa.
1, 4, 2, 3
Activité 4: C’est qui?
A quelle personne correspond chaque phrase?
1. Cette personne veut téléphoner. 2. Cette personne a passé un bon week-end. 3. Cette personne est super gentille. 4. Pendant le week-end, cette personne n’a rien fait de spécial. 5. Cette personne va téléphoner plus tard.
1. le père de Magali
Activité 5: Cherche les expressions
According to Un week-end spécial, what do you say in French …
1. to answer the phone? 2. to identify yourself on the phone? 3. to ask if someone had a good weekend? 4. to ask what someone did? 5. to tell someone to hold? 6. to ask what happened?
2. C’est… à l’appareil.
3. Tu as passé un bon week-end?
4. Qu’est-ce que tu as fait?
5. Attends une seconde.
6.Qu’est-ce qui s’est passé?
Even through it still need to be improved, I am very successful in communication comparing to last school year. This is mainly because of 2 reasons:
My English got improved. This is very important since it will makes me have the ability to show my idea more clearly and accurate. Also, at will make the misunderstanding less than before.
Practice from the assessment. To get better at the skills of communication and speaking, we need practice, especially in group project because you need to communicate and collaborate well as a member of the group. I had been practicing with out knowing those skills in the group project
Drama: Commedia dell’arte
Math Casino project
Class discussions in:
Art, Science, And more…
Music project in the future…
In art class, we learned that how to show our point in artworks.
In Science, we did a infographic(信息图表 in Chinese) to show a effect of Acid Rain
In English, we learned that how to communicate with symbols.
Skellig, by David Almond
In Math, we learn to show information by making a poster.
We mainly learnt creative thinking in Drama. We have to think and creative Lazzi and a play.
In Art class, we have to be creative in both Cri.A and Cri.C for brain storming ideas.
In the I&S Country Development unit, I learnt the basic ways to analysis a country, and life of the citizens who live there. We learnt what makes a country good, and some problems that the country is facing.
In PE class, we analysed 2 videos from 4 to show the understanding of principles for both attacking and defending. Both of them have 3 inside.
Transfer is very important in real life since that is the purpose of learning.
I transfer the defensive principles of play, especially compact, in the basketball matches. It works a lot since I am mainly defending the area near the basket, which is the easiest place to score, and this principle made me defence well.
In art class last year, we learnt show to show the emphasis by shape, size and colour. This year, when I was making the slide show for what is the best metal for bike frame, I used colour to show the important information.
Also, I reflect myself in Basketball, which we learnt a lot about in middle school.
Even through I still need improvement on this one, I had been improved than last year of balancing the working time(HW, Piano, Reading…) and free time(games, videos, general having fun). This improvement come from one objective factor and a subjective factor. The objective factor is that we got more HW in class than last year, and the subjective factor is that I think I need to work harder than last year since from next year, we will become very busy since we will be in high school.
Also, we have to organise our time well in class, too. This mainly happens in art, as we were making clay works, we have to organise our time wisely since there are a lot of work to be done in a short time.
Affective Skill is all about controlling my own emotion. I think I need to work on that a lot since I am emotional, which makes me hurt other people around me.
I am always reflect myself a lot, both in positive way and negative way. Also, I always reflect myself out side school. For example, I always reflect myself in basketball this season.
I had been improved on researching than last year since I kind of find out the pattern of researching with Google, which make me get the information I need faster. I did this by reading the description relate to my key works on Google.
In this year, we learnt a lot of information from the media other than text.
We watched videos in class for learning in Drama, Science, I&S, English, PE and more. Also, in French, we use song to learn French, too.
Overall goal(smart goal)
1. Manage my time for sleeping more wisely.(go to bed earlier fall a sleep)
2. Make more friends.
3. Think more positively and adjust myself when things went wrong.