(1) In Paragraph 1 you evaluate your process and artwork.
- STRENGTHS: What did you do very well? What ideas and solutions are you proud of? I am proud of making sore that it all fit together so it would not look like a kindergartner made it from scratch.
- WEAKNESSES: What would you do differently if you did this project again? How would you change your motif? I would make sure i did not have to much or to little ink and i would change the motif by making it look more interesting by adding a little more of what i like so it looks better.
(2) In Paragraph 2 you explain your creative thinking.
- Choose one of these examples: solving a problem, experimenting with sketching, using imagination, visualizing an alternative possibility, thinking independently, attempting an unusual solution or idea, considering another perspective. I was good with experimenting with sketching because if i was not good at it i would have a terrible looking motif that did not fit together well.
- Explain how it helped you develop your project ideas. It helped develop my project by improve each design so it would look cooler and better.
(3) In Paragraph 3 you explain the cultural influence and the personal interest that you included in your artwork.
- What is your cultural influence? What is your personal interest? Describe them in detail. My cultural influence was from egypt and the native americans and my personal interest came from my love of history.
- Why did you choose them? I chose them because there patterns were unique and interesting.
- Why are they important to you? Be specific! Because they are unique and wonderful patterns.
(4) In Paragraph 4 you evaluate your artwork’s elements (lines, shapes, colors) and principles (pattern, unity).
- Describe the types of lines and shapes you used in your artwork. Name them. I used triangle, squares, ovales and rectangles.
- Describe the colors you used in your artwork. Name them. Why did you choose these colors? I used red ink and dark blue ,pink ,light blue, green, black, orange, greenish blue, brown and light pink paper.
- Did you create a unified pattern with your color plan? Is it ordered or random? it’s random.
- Is your artwork interlocking? How accurate is your interlocking? My art is interlocking but due to some printing messes it’s just a little inaccurate though it still interlocks.