- Est-ce que tu mages des hamburger avec du fromage?
- Est-ce que tu prends du poisson pour au petit dejeneur?
Mon évaluation: Tu manges trop des tomates et tu as besoin de manger du poission parce que c’est un trest importante nouuriture. Tu mangez assez des legumes et des fruits mais elle eest difficile. Aussi, elle mange de la confiture meme si seulement avec beurre d’arachide.
Mes conseils: Tu as besoin de plus manger de la viande ou tofu ou des haricots parce que c’est a beaucoup protein. Aussi, tu manger bien mais tu as besoin de manger plus a dejeneur et moins du pain. Meme si des produits laitiers c’est bien parce que est calcium elle as besoin de moisi manger des produits laitiers.
Les résultats de ma recherche sur la Côte d’Ivoire
10 Essential Facts on Cote d’Ivoire
- The capital is Yamoussoukro (since 1983)
- There are about 22 million inhabitants (2014)
- Although Cote d’Ivoire does not have a dominant religion, Christianity and Islam are the biggest
- Currency: Franc CFA
- The current president is Alassane Ouattara
- Their flag looks like this
- Their national anthem goes like this
- The 7th of August is their official independence day anniversary
- The area of Cote d’Ivoire is 322, 462 km2
- The average life expectancy is 54.7 years of age
Q1: Cote d’Ivoire is located on the coast of West Africa meaning they get a lot of their protein from fish as well as chicken. They also rely heavily on grain, beans, root vegetables, indigenous fruit and cacao.
Q2: Vegetables usually eaten together with some seasoned meat and most food products are boiled, braised, or eaten raw. They also used hot peppers and vegetable sauces to flavour their food more.
Q3: The national food of Cote d’Ivoire is fufu which requires the traditional method of boiling the starchy foods (yams, plantains, cassava) into a dough-like consistency and then accompanied with a nut soup or seasoned chicken and vegetable sauce.
- 4 plantains
- 1 cup palm oil
- 1 or 2 chilli peppers, chopped and without seeds
- 1 onion, chopped
- salt, to taste
- Cut the plantains lengthwise. Then cut them into little pieces.
- Pour most of oil into a saucepan and heat until boiling. Fry plantains until golden or reddish-brown. Remove them from the oil and set aside on paper to absorb oil.
- In small amount of remaining oil, fry peppers and onion for several minutes.
- Add plantains to the mix. Add a little water, cover and simmer for several minutes.
- Salt to taste.
This is a traditional dish called Alloco which are simply just fried bananas or plantains and once crispy and hot sprinkle it with a pinch of salt and they are a comfort food for the people of Cote d’Ivoire. They are sold on the streets of Cote d’Ivoire and is such a common easy dish that it is considered fast food. It can also be served with savoury foods such as vegetables, even fish, and spices. It is such a popular dish that there are many places named after this delicious dish such as the Allocodrome, a neighborhood that has many food vendors.
Q5: The Ivorian diet is definitely considered a healthy diet with a very wide range of fruit, vegetables, grains, protein all elements to make a healthy diet. They have gone through a lot for its cuisine to become what it is now like influence from outsiders, geography and their ever developing trade routes. They sell fresh produce meaning that their diet has a lot of the nutrition and vitamins you need in order to stay healthy. Also the Ivorian cuisine has a lot of traditional dishes that are rooted deep into culture meaning they do not have a lot of processed stuff.
Q6: Personally I think that there is no doubt that culture shapes the nation’s cuisine. Cote d’Ivoire gained independence in the late 1900s
1. Isabelle’s family
2. Isabelle has a younger brother named Alexandre
4. Her aunt, uncle, grandparents
5. Cares for them but has a natural disliking for her brother like most siblings do
1. Je peux
2. Ce sont/c’est
3. Ill sont heureux
4. Elle est adorable/ Elle est tres intelligente
5. Il/Elle a… ans
6. Il est parfois penible
Oui, ma famille est differente parce que je pense que chaque famille est different. Mais mon frere et moi parler comme Isabelle et Alexandre. Aussi mon pere jamais en chien entre dans le maison.