I think I did very well on the color coding on the print because I thought it through a lot and made sure that it was how I liked it.I made a few changes because I asked others advice and at the end, I went to Mr.Reed to see if it was ok to put on my print.And my solution that I’m proud of is when I did my test print it was never correct because the paper shifted or it wasn’t carved deep enough so I used Mr.Reeds help and my classmates help to fix it and I am very happy on how it came out.To improve cultural interest I would make it look more like fire because of Bangladesh they don’t have many recourses so fire is one of there mane ones. I would make it come up and then change the circle to fire for the tip of it to make it more like the cultural one.And for the personal interest, I would make it smaller and add circles around the watermelon to make it cooler because it is not that interesting and abstract with it just round.
My interlocking is pretty accurate. there are some things that don’t interlock like the watermelons don’t interlock that well and some of the triangles but from afar it looks fine.I do think my patterns create new shapes because the watermelons make a four-leaf clover shape and the triangles create a diamond everything else doesn’t interlock. For the color plan, I chose these colors because it reminds me of Christmas and when I made the print it was Christmas and my family LOVES Christmas so I chose those colors.The colors do unify MR.Reed checked with me they are definitely not random.