1) I think I choose my design on the motif very well. I think the motif design represents me well because it is very simple but says a lot about me and what I like.
2) I am not that proud of the ideas because in the corners even doe it is a volleyball design it looks like strips.
1) I could have improved my cultural influence by adding more Japanese patterns. For example to add the seigaiha (wave) on the sides so it will interlock with each other. I would of have added this because my grampa makes paintings, pottering and motifs. In one motif he put the seigaiha on it and it looked really pretty when he transferred it on the paper so I would want to add that if I had another chance. Another example is to add the sakura on the top because I think that flower represents Japan and my emotions, happy and playful.
2) I could have improved my personal interest idea by adding computer technology because I love and am interested to make games and program. That is part of who I am because I program 2 times a week and I would like to use my creative thinking to somehow make that a design.
1) I think my interlocking was not very good on the corners because I did not measure them to be the same but I think the middle pattern is going to interlock because these are right in the middle and I drew another half circle to check if it interlocks and it did so I think the middle design was good.
2) My interlocking does create some new shapes. One is on the side of the design when it interlocks makes a circle, I made sure that happened by measuring it with a ruler. Another shape I think it makes is a diamond shaped pattern on the corners, I am not too sure of this but I expect it is.
1) I choose 5 black backgrounds and a red design and then 4 red backgrounds and a black design. I choose that because it goes with each other so nicely and it looks very cool. Also, I choose these colours because it is going to be easier to ink, print and clean.
2) My colour plan is unified because I think it looks better and neater then for example just random colours.
This is my final motif: