Very useful in answering some of our Mathletics questions today
March 14, 2014 · No Comments · Information Communication Technology (ICT), Parent Information, To watch and listen to
Below are the USA ESRB rating categories:
Japan has 2 rating systems. Below are the CERO ratings:
February 19, 2014 · 22 Comments · Who we are
What is the difference between an opinion and a belief? In your opinion that is?
I ‘believe’ in:
- living a (fairly) healthy lifestyle
- the importance of sleep
- education for all
- chasing your dreams
- being responsible for yourself and your own achievements
- pushing yourself (safely)
- being as nice as possible to all humans and animals
I have an ‘opinion’ about:
- what is the best chocolate
- which kind of person do I prefer to spend time around
- football is the best sport
- Thailand being a great country to live in
February 3, 2014 · 1 Comment · Exhibition, Parent Information
Thank you to to all of the parents who attended last week’s Parent Introduction to the PYP Exhibition. It was great to see everyone and students said they enjoyed having conversations with their parents about their interests. For those of you who couldn’t make it, here is the slideshow with text below. Students are all excited about their journey, and we are sure that you are too.
February 3, 2014 · No Comments · Exhibition
Made using Wordle – which now doesn’t work on Google. Needs 64 bit something or other!
Some ideas floating around your child’s mind. Are there others that you’ve talked about at home? We EACH need to decide on an idea by around mid February.
January 31, 2014 · 2 Comments · Action/Kindness, YouTube
This is inspirational stuff! This is it. Please watch and take to heart. It’s a timely message to us all.
1. Trust yourself.
2. Break the rules (not the law!)
3. Don’t be afraid to fail.
4. Don’t listen to people who say it can’t be done.
5. Work your butt off. No pain no gain.
6. Give something back – take action.
January 30, 2014 · 18 Comments · How we express ourselves (Exhibition), Parent Information, Student videos
I’m not saying that your child’s Exhibition should look exactly like this – but this young man wonderfully explains and shows what he was interested in – doesn’t he? He is quite inspirational don’t you think!