Mr. Broughton came in to class today to teach us HOW to take and edit great photos on the iPad – and then put them in to Seesaw.
Mr. Broughton recommends that:
1. you FOCUS on the image.
2. you hold the iPad still (arms at your sides)
3. keep your fingers away from the lens.
4. think about whether you want to or need to use the timer or flash.
5. keep the image in the CENTER.
6. be careful of GLARE – take the photo over the top of the image and in a brightly lit place.
How to EDIT:
Always use the AUTO ENHANCE tool
CROP the image leaving a small margin around the outside