Mr Broughton helped us last week to understand how important it is to reflect on our thinking with Seesaw – which we do all the time in 5W. Metacognition – this time applied to what and how we post our learnings on Seesaw. This is what we came up with:
Here is Mr Broughton working with us – thank you Mr Broughton!
Mr. Broughton came in to class today to teach us HOW to take and edit great photos on the iPad – and then put them in to Seesaw.
Mr. Broughton recommends that:
1. you FOCUS on the image.
2. you hold the iPad still (arms at your sides)
3. keep your fingers away from the lens.
4. think about whether you want to or need to use the timer or flash.
5. keep the image in the CENTER.
6. be careful of GLARE – take the photo over the top of the image and in a brightly lit place.
How to EDIT:
Always use the AUTO ENHANCE tool
CROP the image leaving a small margin around the outside