Archive for March, 2012
Welcome to the Bellydancing Club blog.
Today was the last meeting for the Session 2.
Please make sure to sign in for Session 3.
I need all of our 9 members to be in our Family Fair performance.
Today we have a new guest visiting in our club, Kate’s grandma.
Thank you for visiting us. We hope you enjoyed.
During Spring Break, please practice dancing, dancing, and dancing.
This is the video clip of Shakira’ Eyes Like Yours for your practice.
Have a wonderful Spring Break!
See you all on April 13!!
Add comment March 19, 2012
Welcome to the Bellydancing Club blog!
I have 3 news to update:
1) The costume for the new members have arrived
2) I signed up our group for the Food Fair (Family Fair) entertainment
Date: Sunday May 6
Time block: 10am-12pm (show time most likely around 11am)
*Please do not forget to sign up for the Session 3 that starts from March 10 to 21.
3) The former member, Emily, wrote hi to us
- Two more classes left in Session 2: March 9 & March 16
- Three more classes in Session 3 before the Family Fair (May 6) : April 13, 20, 27
- No class on May 4 as it is Sports Day; if it’s rain, no session on May 11
During Spring Beak, I will make some accessories like the image below:
Okay, practice practice and practice!!
Hope to see you all this Friday!
Add comment March 6, 2012
Welcome to the Bellydancing Club Bolg.
Flu is on school and many of them are sick and absent
Thank you for turning the permission slip and the costume money.
I ordered new sets of costume and thy are on the way.
We finished the first sequence of choreography.
We have two thirds more to go.
We like to come up with the nice ending pause something like
the video below. This performance is done by children bellydancing
group in Malaysia.
Hope to see you everyone this week.
Add comment March 2, 2012