1. Write a short story in response to one of these topics:
* My day as a pencil
* My Home
* A Fine Friend
* Red Balloon.
Take no longer than 20 minutes. Write in your note book.
2. Write an analytical paragraph. Work in pairs which means you will be writing the paragraph together.
- Use our theme table to choose a vignette to analyse.
- Make a copy of the document: Theme Analysis Paragraph.
- Use the planning table on the Theme Analysis Paragraph document and plan your paragraph carefully. When you planning is complete, write your paragraph on the same document underneath the table. Read the information on the document carefully. We will finish this in class tomorrow.
3. Read – use the last 15 minutes of class to read…I love reading.