MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL
- Shakespeare Workshops – Thurs and Fri in Auditorium
This Thursday and Friday all G8-10 students will be exploring Shakespeare in performances and workshops. Please meet your teachers in the foyer 5 minutes before the scheduled time below then head to the auditorium. Teachers also welcome! Times are as follows…
Thursday 12 January (Day 4)
- P1-P2 (9:20-10:30) – All G8-10 students in the auditorium for a combined Shakespeare performance.
- P3-4 (11:10-12:15) 9-2 and 9-4 – Mr Hutton’s G9 English classes
- P5-6 (1:20-2:20) 8-2 and 8-3 – Ms Barbour and Mr Hutton’s G8 English classes
- P7-8 (2:45-3:45) 10-1 and 10-2 – Mr Kew and Mr Benson’s G10 English classes
Friday 13 January (Day 5)
- P1-2 (9:20-10:20) 9-1 and 9-3 and EAL – Mr Kew and Mr Benson’s G9 English classes, Mr Schneer’s EAL class
- P3-4 (11:10-12:15) 8-1 and 8 EAL – Mr Schneer’s G8 classes
- P7-8 (2:45-3:45) 10-3 and 10-4 Mr Kew and Mr Benson’s G10 English classes
- Maths Challenge #8
Welcome to 2017 and the maths challenge is all about 2017. Can you make 2017 from 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 using all the digits in order using () + – x and /
Answers to Mr. Harrison by 20th Jan. if you pick up the problem from the Maths board, there are 2 further challenges on it too.
Good luck. (Mr. Harrison)
MIDDLE SCHOOL ONLY
- Something to Read?
Looking for something to read? Bring back your books from the break and check out “The Worst Class Trip Ever” – Join Wyatt and his friends on a hilarious fast paced adventure through the streets of Washington DC as they try to save the president from an attack. (Ms. Katy)
- MS Athletics/Activities (Repeat)
Welcome back everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful break. Only one game this week, but practice begins on Tuesday this week per usual.
Games this week:
MS Boys Basketball– Game @ St. Maur (BA Only) on Thursday, January 12th, starting at 4:30 pm.
GO DRAGONS!! (Mr. Tananone)