MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL
- Books & Brownies
Celebrate your vacation reading with Books and Brownies during lunch this Thursday. Bring a book to read, chew on a brownie, and chat with friends about what you read over the break. (Ms. Katy)
HIGH SCHOOL ONLY
- INTERESTED IN IMPROVING YOUR PITCH?
Come to L204 (Sra. Hill’s room) at lunch on THURSDAY, Jan 11th for a short, informal presentation on four different strategies to improve your pitch. See Mia if you have any questions. See you Thursday, music fans! (Mia G10)
- HS Athletics/Activities
Welcome back everyone. Trust that everyone is rested up, because a lot is happening this week.
– HS Girls Field Hockey vs CAJ @ YCAC on Wednesday, January 10th, starting at 4:30
– HS Girls Basketball vs Zama @ YIS on Wednesday, January 10th, starting at 5:00 (JV/V)
– HS JV Boys Basketball WJAA Tournament @ CA, depart Thursday, January 11th at 2:00 pm
– HS JV Girls Basketball WJAA Tournament @ YIS, starting Friday, January 12th at 9:30 am
– HS Girls Field Hockey @ ASIJ vs ASIJ and BST on Saturday, January 13th, starting at 10:30 am
DC Meeting– All Dragon Council members, we will meet on Wednesday, the 10th of January in the Dance Studio during lunch at 1:30.
Basketball Practice Today – (For this week only). Varsity Boys and Girls, practice will is today at Naka-ku from 5-7.
Choir – Today the 9th of January, all students interested in choir, please meet with Ms. Erika Bryant in the ES Choir Room (K101) at 4:15 pm for a few minutes. Choir will officially start on Tuesday the 16th.
GO DRAGONS! (Mr. Tananone)
- HS Book of the Day
The return from the break means lots of fresh copies of magazines in the library! Interested in learning more about cryptocurrencies like bitcoin? Check out Scientific American. Into service? Check out Teen Vogue’s 21 world changers under 21. #hsbookoftheday #yislearning (Ms. Katy)