MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL
The library is closed today during middle school lunch. Thanks. (Ms. Madrid)
- Quick meeting this morning
Would the following students please meet me in the main office at 9am (or now!) today. It will only take 10 minutes.
Phebe Clark, Emil Hamburger
Polina Bryan, Bryant Griffin
Charlie Elison, Sophia Pichardo
Kiwon Choi, Risa Nabari
Yorick Branstma, Marleen Walther
- Service Week: Human and Animal Rights
Today is Social Justice Day our as part of Service Week!
- Cambodia Sharing Session – Come learn about the HOPE Cambodia direct service trip this year – what our YIS students accomplished and how you can be involved in the future
- Rainbow cupcakes – decorate cupcakes with the LGBTQ+ Group
- Sustainability Project
Hello to all and thank you to everyone who participated in the Sustainability Design Challenge on Tuesday!
We will now put a poll out on our instagram page: @sustainability.yis
for everyone to vote for their favorite design. We will then send out a Starbucks tumbler (along with a free coupon) to one random follower and one random voter.
The winners will be selected this Friday and contacted privately.
The Sustainability Project.
HIGH SCHOOL ONLY
- Only 1 day left until LIVE AID!
Be prepared for awesome entertainment and to learn all about Sanagitachi and RIJ! Don’t forget your wallets and coins to donate. (Student Service Committee)
- HS Book of the Day
Reminiscent of “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime”, this extraordinary novel is a love story, a legal drama, and a celebration of the music each of us hears inside. #yislearning #hsbookoftheday (Ms. Katy)