MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL
- Space conference attendance? (Repeat)
DO you love Space? Dream of being an astronomer or astronaut?
ASIJ Space Club Conference Invitation YIS.pdf
On May 23rd, from noon until 5:30pm, ASIJ is hosting a space conference with a number of distinguished speakers.
If you are interested in attending, please read the Invitation above, and please speak to Mrs Harrison before Friday May 4th. If there is sufficient interest we could organize a school trip. (Mrs. Harrison)
MIDDLE SCHOOL ONLY
- Sports Awards on Monday
For sports awards on Monday, please meet in the cafeteria and SIT WITH YOUR TUTOR group.
Thanks! (Ms. Madrid)
- MS Athletics/Activities
Season 3 Athletics News:
– MS Girls Basketball KANTO Championships @ ASIJ, Saturday, May 5th, (B and A), games start at 10:00 am.
– MS Boys & Girls Track and Field KANTO Championships @ Oi Futo, Saturday, May 5th, starting at 9:00 am
– MS Boys Baseball KANTO Championships @ ASIJ, Saturday, May 5th, games starting at 9:00 am.
Season 2/3 Sports Awards:
– Everyone who is presenting or making a video for their team, please remember to meet with Mr. Tananone today in the dance studio at 1:00 pm, in order to go over the ceremony. The ceremony is Monday, May 7th in the cafeteria.
GO DRAGONS! (Mr. Tananone)
- MS Reading Sessions
8H, I’ll see you period 3 today. 7P, I’ll see you period 5 today. Bring your books! (Ms. Katy)
- MS Book of the Day
Recommended by Leila G7: Roy sees a boy running away from the school bus carrying no books, wearing no shoes. So Roy chases him (of course) & ends up encountering a fake-fart champion, potty trained alligators, a renegade eco-champion & more wonders #yislearning #msbookoftheday (Ms. Katy)
- MS Dance Committee (Repeat)
The MS dance committee will have a meeting on May 11th for the upcoming dance. The 8th graders will not be allowed to come because it is there last dance in middle school so we like it to be a surprise! Please meet in Ms. Edwards room at lunchtime. Thank you!
Also: If you might be interested in being on student council next year, this would be a great opportunity to get involved and see how things work! (Ms. Barbour)