Please make a copy, rename it, and work through it.
Here is the PPD Guide that Mr Clark has put together for us.
Here is the pdf you need to fill out. ToK PPD May 2017.
We will go through this in class today. It is imperative that it is done thoroughly and well.
Please make sure to use Adobe Acrobat Professional (on your laptop) in order to edit this form. It will provide more consistent results than Apple’s Preview.
Please fill in this table with all the information required, today!
Here are some good resources on developing good knowledge questions for your presentations:
- The really easy guide to knowledge questions (TOK Trump)
- Knowledge questions (TOK Resource)
- What is a TOK Knowledge Question? (Wendy Heydorn)
- Understanding Knowledge Issues (what they used to call Knowledge Questions)
Here are a couple of resources about developing an effective presentation:
- TOK Presentation Model
- Michael Dunn’s guide to developing RLS and Knowledge Questions
- May 2015 TOK Subject Report (Great information, especially related to choosing a topic)
Finally, here is the overall flow of the presentation. I will explain more in class.
Here is the Language presentation for our next few lessons.