Posted by Ise sensei | Posted in Grade 3 Ise sensei | Posted on March 1, 2017
Mar. / Apr. class schedule
In March and April, students will:
Identify objects with pronouns
Identify objects using adjectives
PYP collaboration Unit
The exchange of goods and services affects people’s lives.
Lines of Inquiry:
In Japanese class, students will learn goods and services in Japan. They will find out how much one onigiri (riceball) would cost by making the onigiri. The price includes the cost of the ingredients (goods) and the efforts (services) to make onigiri.
Posted by Ise sensei | Posted in Grade 3 Ise sensei | Posted on February 24, 2017
1) Painless Japanese : (ta-to, and da,de,do)
2) Notebook: Practice the katakana we learned so far. (*We will have Katakana quiz on Monday)
3) Worksheet: Finish drawing the picture of you and clothing item from the worksheet
Posted by Ise sensei | Posted in Grade 3 Ise sensei | Posted on February 20, 2017
- Painless Japanese Practice katakana (sa – so, za – zo)
- Practice your presentation “Yume no machi (dream town)” (If you are comfortable already, let’s practice asking questions of someone’s Yume no Machi)
- Play the Quizlet
Posted by Ise sensei | Posted in Grade 3 Ise sensei | Posted on February 7, 2017
Due to the ski break, there won’t be any HL on this week!
Enjoy the holiday!
☆ Complete the Setsubun worksheet.
*Introduce the special day to your parents!
Posted by Ise sensei | Posted in Grade 3 Ise sensei | Posted on January 1, 2017
In January & February
students will learn:
– identify places
– give directions
– ask and answer (Where, how, with whom)
– Identify objects with pronouns
– Identify floors
– Identify objects using adjectives
In Japanese class, we are going to learn Japanese culture as well.
In February, we are going to learn about Setsubun.
Please encourage your child to use Japanese outside of the classroom.
Also, please tell them to record what they said in Japanese logbook.
Posted by Ise sensei | Posted in Grade 3 Ise sensei | Posted on December 2, 2016
Play Quizlet “J2 Health and Emergency”
Play Quizlet “J3 Health and Emergency”