Gr 7 HW Mon 12th Sept
Recap on the last lesson:
- Register varies according to who we are speaking to (AUDIENCE), why we are speaking (PURPOSE) and what we are speaking about (SUBJECT).
- Formal and informal register.
From ” Two Weeks” find:
Two examples of informal sentences and write out more formal versions of them.
Two examples of formal sentences and write out less formal versions of them.
This entry was posted on Sunday, September 11th, 2011 at 12:09 and is filed under English 7. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply
- (The Purdue) Online Writing Lab
- Daily Puzzles
- Dictionary – use me!
- Easy Bib
- Find books like…
- Free eBooks (Project Gutenberg)
- Graphic Organizers
- How to cite audio files
- Interactive Quizzes on Grammar
- Rules for Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
- Sakura Medal Books
- Six Traits of Writing
- The Writing Process
- Visu Words
- Visual Dictionary
- Wiki-how English
- Word of the day
- YIS Bibliography