Welcome back to YIS for the 2016-2017 academic year! I hope you all had a restful and refreshing summer break. I am looking forward to seeing all my old students as well as meeting new students – I hope you will all enjoy YIS!
I will be sharing individual student folders with you shortly, which you will use to organise your files and submit work. In the meantime, you might like to bookmark this blog. Also, don’t forget to add the subject share folder to your Google Drive – it is how I share everything with the class so it is really important!
- Grade 8 Tutor – Share folder and year overview
- Grade 8 English – Share folder and year overview
- Grade 8 Individuals and Societies – Share folder and year overview
- Grade 9 English – Share folder and year overview
- DP Language and Literature – Share folder and year overview
This is a good starting point, but as we work through the year you will need to check out the relevant page for the unit you will be studying. Go:
Choose your class —> Grade X —–> Unit X to find the correct unit page. Units are split into individual lessons, which you can click on the links for. Extra resources are also included on these pages.
I am looking forward to a very exciting year!