- A glossary – some general key terms for all parts of the course
- Vocabulary – developing a richer tone and mood vocabulary resource
- Writing tips – eight tips for improving general academic expression
- SOAPSTone – A strategy for reading and writing
LangLit rubrics HL:
LangLit rubrics SL:
Written Task 1 (SL and HL)
- Introductory information about the written task
- Proposal forms (Part1; Part 2; Part 3; Part 4)
- Rationale writing guide
Further Oral Activity
Individual Oral Commentary (IOC)
- Folder containing resources for the IOC.
- Overview, important information, tips and tricks. Read this first.
- More tips and tricks. Read this second.
- Rubric. Read this next.
- Visual organiser – use this to visualise how to organise an IOC. Fantastic resource – use it!
- Some sentence frames / language you can use in your IOC. Learn and use some of these phrases in the lead up to the IOCs.
- Links to our practice IOCs – we will peer review our practice IOCs. Access the links here. Use SoundCloud.
- Poem revision card template. Use this to summarise important points from poems and extracts for later revision.
Paper 1 – Text (HL comparative) analysis
- Folder containing resources for paper 1.
- Overview (HL), important information, tips and tricks.
- Overview (SL), important information, tips and tricks.
- Rubric (HL)
- Rubric (SL)
- ‘The Big 5’ note-taking / analysis / compare and contrast graphic organisers
- Website links:
– text type information
Paper 2 – Critical response essay (literature)
- Folder with all paper 2 information, questions and samples