The KPASSP speaking competition is held in November and involves quite a few students from many international schools in the Kanto Plains region. There are a few different speaking categories, so if you are interested let me know soon so we can sign you up!
Attached are the ballot sheets (information, criteria) for each category. These are from last year, so there might be some updates, but generally they should be fine.
- Dramatic duo – a dramatic skit involving two people. Dramatic Duo 3-2010
- Dramatic interpretation – serious and dramatic speech / skit Dramatic Interp. 3-2010
- Extemporaneous – an research presentation on a current affairs issue (done on the day) Extemp. Ballot 3-2014
- Humorous – a funny speech to entertain an audience Humorous 3-2010
- Informative – a speech to inform an audience about a topic Informative 3-2010
- Persuasive – a speech to persuade an audience about a topic Persausive 3-2010
- Multiple reading – a entertaining group performance involving voice and choreography Multiple Ballot 3-2010
- Poetry interpretation – a dramatic recital of a poem Poetry 3-2010
- Storytelling – a dramatic recital of a memorised story / story extract Storytelling 3-2010