Each Semester you will be given a Summative Assessment of your ‘In Class Attitude Towards Learning skills’ or ATL skills –
Collaboration, Communication, , Thinking, Organization
You will be assessed on how you handle yourself in class using one or more of the following ATL skills each semester.
- Do you cooperate with the teacher and other students to work together during class time and rehearsals?
- Do you share your ideas with others?
- Do you rehearse your part regularly to make rehearsals more productive?
- Are prepared for class having homework completed?
- Do you hand in assignments on time?
- Do you know what your task is?
- Did you bring what you need to class?
- Do you consider how your actions will affect others?
- Are you on task?
- Do you think ahead and are prepared for class?
- Do you stay on task?
- Do you contribute to class discussions?
- Do you stay on task during work time?
- Do you offer constructive feedback?
- Do you ask follow-up questions when needed?