Individuals and groups can take small and large actions that can lead to a sustainable future.
- Making Dilute and Concentrated Acid or Base Solutions – in class activity
- Separating Mixtures Activity – cards with instructions in class
- Resistance and Concentrations Lab (C)
- pH and Water Tests
- Water Purification Lab (B)
- Mixtures Test (A)
- YIS Sustainable Water Plan (D)
- Water Pollution LibGuide – The most complete set of resources for your water sustainability research, all in one place
- Sugar and Salt Solutions Simulation – includes ‘conductivity,’ or how easy it is for charge to move through water. What does it mean if a solid ‘dissolves?‘
- Concentrations Simulation – How can you make the solution more concentrated? How can you make the solution more diluted?
- Where Do We Get Our Fresh Water? – short video
- How to Make Filthy Water Drinkable – short video
- Shower Once a Week? – article