We can use relationships between measured sets of data to make models, which can be used to make predictions.
7K, please click HERE for all of our daily lesson plans in Maths.
- Plotting Coordinates (Review)
- Practicing Bivariate Data and Scatter Plots – in class
- Stopping Distance Investigation (CD)
- Introduction Puzzle
- Averages Review: Mean, Median, and Mode (BBC Bitesize)
- Frequency Diagrams, Polygons, Pie Charts and Pictographs Practice (Game)
- Infogram.com – Resource for graph and pictograph making
- Discrete vs. Continuous Variables – BBC Bitesize
- Discrete vs. Continuous – Mathisfun webpage
- Bivariate Data – Mathisfun webpage
- Scatter Plots and Correlations – definition and video
- Extrapolating – xkcd comic