Eating a diet of balanced nutrients is important for parts of our bodies to function properly, but what makes a diet ‘balanced?’
7K please click HERE for our daily lesson plans in science.
- Food Tests – In class
- Nutrients Research Chart
- Building a Digestive System Activity
- Nutrition Test – A
- Superfoods Research Project – D
- Digestive System – All the parts at Kidshealth.org
- How Do Different Foods Go Through the Body? – game
- How Are Vitamins Used in Your Body? – Great infographic
- Nutrition Information – Different topics at Kidshealth.org
- Nutrition Video – BrainPop (log in through your email by clicking on the ‘little nine dots’ at the top, or ask your teacher for the login information)
- Digestive System Video – BrainPop
- Digestive System Worksheets and Ideas – University of Missouri
- Inside Nature’s Giants Hippo Video – Shows a full animal dissection (a little graphic). How are digestive systems different in different animals?
- Unit Test Review Questions