Yokohama Pecha Kucha
History of Yokohama
Step 1: Come up with a research question.
- Why and how
- Brainstorm Questions
- Write up your action plan (Assessed on Criterion B) (action plan document)
Step 2: Yokohama Field Trip and Research
Step 3: Create your presentation (Assessed on A and D)
- Your first priority is to make sure you answer your question!
- 10 slides for 20 seconds each (3 minute presentation), or 20/20 for pairs.
- At least 4 of the slides have to be of pictures you took.
- You can include multimedia video but the video can only be in 20 second videos. You could have 10 second videos if you like.
- Think about how you can use your iPad to create your presentation. Can your remix, edit, or create informative and interesting slides using any of the Top Ten apps?