To create a self-portrait of you, showing how you have been impacted by your learning, withing the context of one of 3 Global Contexts.
You will answer the following:
How did your learning in I&S this year CHANGE?IMPACT?:
- What and how you THINK
- What you SAY
- What you FEEL
- What you SHOW in your actions
- What you want to CHANGE
What will this look like?
YOU – with a
- Thought bubble – What do you think about the Global Context and I&S
- Speech bubble – What do you want to say about the Global Context and I&S
- A HEART – What did you like or love about learning in I&S that relates to the Global Context
- Something in your hand – One thing that you will take with you/remember from I&S and the Global Context
- Point to your foot – one change you will make in regards to the Global Context and I&S
- Take a picture of yourself.
- Put it in the middle of a page – not too big, not too small.
- Now THINK – what were the themes this year, what were the big ideas? The SoIs? The concepts? The Life Lessons? How has what YOU have learned CHANGED how and who you are?
- Title the page with one of the following Global Contexts:
- Identities and Relationships
- Fairness and Development
- Personal and Cultural Expression