Step 1: With your partner read the chart below
Step 2: Create a flow chart on A3 paper: (this should be finished by the end of period 3)
- An arrow going between two factors can show CAUSE of change or EFFECT. This information comes from the chart above
- Please put details above the arrow explaining how the two factors are connected
- There should be a lot of arrows…it’ll be messy.
Step 3: Rank
With your partner, rank the six factor from most important to least important.
Step 4: Paragraph answer (individual) (this should be finished by the end of period 4)
In a well-written paragraph answer the following question:
What Caused the Industrial Revolution?
This paragraph should have:
- a TOPIC SENTENCE
- use information from the chart you made with your partner
- states the most important reason but also use the other factors to make your argument.
- 5 sentences. Capitalize the first word of each paragraph and all proper nouns. Use formal tone (avoid “I” and contractions)
Step 5: Upload Take a picture of your graph upload to your blog
- Cut and copy your paragraph to your blog
- If time, find pictures (CREATIVE COMMONS), GIFs or YouTube videos that you can add to your blog to make your post more interesting and informative.
Step 1:You will be randomly assigned a person from this list.
Step 2: Create a slide that shows why your person brought the most change to society is .
- Rule 1: 1 slide
- Rule 2: No more than 3 words on each slide OR a quote about the person
- Rule 3: Find images on Creative Commons
- Rule 4: You must have a basic citation of the image (who took the photo and name of the photo)
- Rule 5: Put slide here (7M) or Here (7K)
- Step 3: Write your speech:
- Should be persuasive
- Must explain the persons contribution
- Must explain why was this contribution so important