As you watch the rest of The Corporation, answer the following questions:
1. Does the movie contain any biases? To answer this question, consider the following points:
- Accurately interprets evidence, statements, graphics, questions, etc.
- Identifies the salient arguments (reasons and claims), pros and cons
- Thoughtfully analyzes and evaluates major alternative points of view
- Draws warranted, judicious, non-fallacious conclusions
- Justifies key results and procedures, explains assumptions and reasons
- Fair-mindedly follows where evidence and reasons lead
2. What are the main claims made by the movie. For each one, give one supporting argument and a specific example.
3. On this Google Doc, write down any word or term that you are not familiar with.