In groups of 3 or 4.
Compare the answers you have collected while watching the movie.
Come to an consensus on the first two questions:
1. Does the movie contain any biases?
2. What are the main claims made by the movie. For each one, give one supporting argument and a specific example.
- For question 2, come up with a 2 sentence thesis of the whole movie
- Give three of the author’s supporting arguments, supported by specific examples
- For each one, comment on the strengths and weaknesses of the argument