Here are your assignments during my absence:
IB 11: Work on IAs. All graphing due on Wednesday.
- Happy birthday Yannick and Manami!
- Sign up here for the review session on Monday at 4:15.
- Due: Wednesday, May 23rd.
Individuals and Societies, 9: Prepare for Monday’s field trip.
- Make sure all surveys are ready.
- Perform at least one pilot survey with a partner
- Make sure all your material is printed BEFORE Monday. You will not have ANY time to print on Monday morning.
- Be in room M203 at 8:20 AM. We leave at 8:30
- All printing must be done BEFORE Monday (no exceptions)
- Check the weather forecast and dress accordingly (hats, windbreakers, etc)
- Bring sunscreen
- Check your school email before 7 AM for possible rain cancellation.
- Pack a lunch or bring enough money to buy food on location (the school will not provide food)
- I will provide clipboards, you bring everything else (papers, pens, camera etc)
- Make sure camera batteries are full, and memory cards empty
- Email me if you have any questions