In groups of 2 or 3, using online resources, Nagle and Cooke and/or Codrington,
1. Give a detailed explanation and evaluate* each of the following as as indicators of health:
- life expectancy
- infant mortality rate (IMR) and child mortality
- HALE (health-adjusted life expectancy)
- calorie intake
- access to safe water
- access to health services
2. If you finish early, read Cordington p. 412 to 421 and answer Question Bloc 10C on p. 421
Due Wednesday October 3rd, with the life expectancy graph.
*Evaluate: Make an appraisal by weighing up the strengths and limitations.