For the following week, write down every purchase you or your family makes.
- Yearly school fee (divided by 52 weeks)
- Take notes of your purchases / iPhone or notebook
- Keep receipts (purchase + medical + clothes)
- Zest account –> password
- internet/cell phone costs?
- Pasmo/Suica price or week cost of a long term pass
- Grocery price (divided by # of family members)
- Utility bills (divided by # of family members)
- Cost of house (rent/mortgage/property tax)
- other personal expenses i.e. hockey practice
You will present your data on a pie chart with the following categories:
Utilities, food, transportation, education, housing, necessary miscellaneous and personal miscellaneous.
You will have one period on the due date to complete your pie chart:
9A & B: Thursday March 21st
9C & D: Friday March 22nd