Last class, we discussed different forms of government.
Today, we will be exploring different government systems and thinking about what makes a good leader.
First, copy and complete this google doc.
1. In groups of 2, research one of the government systems you have defined in question 1. (If possible, try to coordinate yourselves so that no 2 groups research the same system.)
2. Create a 30 second, single shot TV advertisement showing your findings and persuading your audience that your system is best for them. (Even if you personally disagree)
3. Write the script for your advertisement:
include all text
include all visual cues (this can be written or drawn)
4. Be creative. You may choose to be overly enthusiastic, even exaggerate some facts ( but don’t lie) to get your point across.
5. We will shoot the commercial next class.