I will be at the ophthalmologist all day to have a look at how my eye is recovering.
Here is the work for today:
- Grade 9C: Continue working on the Government proposal project. Make sure to keep track of all of your sources and to be mindful of the TSC. Due next week.
- Grade 10:
- Each of you will create a Google doc tilled: InS 10 C- YOUR NAME – Mapskills Questions
- Share your document with Mr McKeown
- Answer the following question from this document.
- Read p. 124-6
- Answer p. 127 # 1, 2, 3, 4 and EXTRA using this OS map of Cambridge
- Read p. 128
- Answer questions 129 #1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (Use the handout of p129 on my desk to measure distance. I have rulers in the blue trays at the back of my classroom. Make sure to put them all back)
- Read p. 130
- Using a blank piece of paper answer p 131 #1, 2. Put your name on the paper and leave it on my desk.